Chernabog Takes A Break!

• 👋🏼Farewell Our Friends

It is with heavy heart that we bring this chapter in our goals to create a vibrant gaming community to a close. We appreciate each and everyone of you, thanking you for your continued support during the last eight years.

We hope to see you again one day. Until then stay safe, stay well, be happy and kind to one another. Thank you!

* The TitanX website will stay online until after the first of the year however new registrations have been turned off.

Chernabog

Staff member
Administrator
Council Member
PlanetTeen Alumni
Reaction score
Trophy points
Credits
Hey everyone! I am going to be on my yearly family retreat from 01SEP to the evening of 08SEP. I will check in as i can, but you have a full team ready to help as necessary. So please don't hesitate to reach out to them via Discord (Chat). Titanium-X Titanium-X , LordEnigma LordEnigma or Vorspire Vorspire are available to assist.

If you have an urgent issue, please look for the web based support chat or shoot me an email to chernabog@titanx.games and I will respond as quickly as possible.

We have been doing a lot of shop talk and our team is ready to pump out some nice, new, additions when I am back. So look for activity to start ramping up towards the end of September and gaining steam in the following months.

Have a safe and happy Holiday to everyone whose celebrating one and to the rest of you... be safe, be happy and see you again soon!

Attachments