Changes Are Coming...

• 👋🏼Farewell Our Friends

It is with heavy heart that we bring this chapter in our goals to create a vibrant gaming community to a close. We appreciate each and everyone of you, thanking you for your continued support during the last eight years.

We hope to see you again one day. Until then stay safe, stay well, be happy and kind to one another. Thank you!

* The TitanX website will stay online until after the first of the year however new registrations have been turned off.

Chernabog

Staff member
Administrator
Council Member
PlanetTeen Alumni
Reaction score
Trophy points
Credits
I am pleased to announce that we have officially retired the original logo with a new bold, stylized Titan X Games logo.

The new logo contains depictions of current and forthcoming game servers which will be made available to our community and was thoughtfully crafted by our World Developer Titanium-X Titanium-X.

As TitanX Games moves forward in expansion and providing greater adventures in the months to come and years to follow, we felt this was the perfect time to begin the process of rebranding.

In the next few days you will be met with a new web experience which promotes content engagement followed by game server specific environments. Along with these will come new ways for our members to earn valuable rewards both in and out of game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chernabog

Staff member
Administrator
Council Member
PlanetTeen Alumni
Reaction score
Trophy points
Credits
Just an update for everyone... there has been a tremendous delay, mostly caused by myself, on releasing the TitanX Retro server. I still need to make some modifications to add clarity to the account management side. I was hoping to have it linked to a general member database authentication warehouse, but I am afraid that will just delay launching even further and now with my vacation only hours away I cannot do much more until I return.

On the good side of that, once I am back TitanX retro will indeed launch that same week and will be followed shortly behind by another game server to be announced.

I appreciate everyone's Saint like patience!