What is Discord and why do you use it?
Discord is a freeware text and VoIP chat application created for the gaming community.
Discords runs on the most popular platforms such as Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android and in your web browser.
Please remember to connect your TitanX Games account with your Discord account
to receive proper recognition and/or priorities within Discord.
Even though IRC
has slowly fallen behind, we want to give love to what helped spark online community collaboration and ensure no member feels alienated. If you prefer to still use an IRC client, you can utilize BitlBee
and this plugin
as a means of connecting to Discord through IRC.
By joining the TitanX Games Discord, you are expressing your acknolwedgement of and agreement to be held to the posted Terms of Services
and Code of Conduct
agreements at all times as well as the following:
- Graphic representations, videos or images of gore, death or illegal activities,
- Homophobic or transphobic content,
1. Be respectful of other chatters
2. Be respectful to TitanX Team members
3. Keep off topic chatter to the appropriate channel or DM's as much as possible
4. Have fun, get in game and make some new friends
5. Connect your TitanX Games website account to Discord by clicking here
1. Do not troll - period
2. Do not disrupt the normal flow of chat
3. Do not post, share or upload illegal content or pirated warez
4. Do not post cheats, hacks or game exploits
5. Do not spam - including advertising of other servers.*
6. Do not argue with a TitanX Games team member. If you have an issue relating to any member of the TitanX Games team you are to contact Cheranbog@Titanx.Games
7. Do not publicly post or otherwise share PM/DMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. They are called private
for a reason
8. Do not share or post personally identifiable information of yourself or another
Moderation and Reporting
TitanX Games Staff are here to assist you as best they can. However should you have an issue that has been unable to be resolved by your available help channels than you may email it to email@example.com
all support inquiries are reviewed by designated support members within twenty-four hours.
When Reporting Staff:
All TitanX Games Staff are subject to the same rules – if you feel a team member has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please PM or email the Lead Community Admim @Chernabog or send an email as mentioned above. However, the following expectations still exist:
Please don’t make accusations public
Please don’t argue with a team member's instructions at the time
Do not attempt to "riot" or create additional unrest
Do provide a copy of the concern without including content which may compromise the privacy of another member
TitanX Games it's members and partners strive to provide an environment that is friendly, fun and enjoyable for all players. However, there are times when it is necessary to issue sanctions against a member(s) for conduct which is inappropriate, in violation of our posted rules or deemed unacceptable by members of our team. Outside of the forum based warning system, these are handled on a case-by-case basis and may consist of temporary to permanent account banning including, but not limited to, loss of any virtual items. TitanX Games does not discuss the investigation, decision making process or outcome of such results with anyone outside of the involved party and team members who are part of said process. Any questions from outside parties will not be responded to.
All members are free to appeal any such decisions regarding their own account(s)
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Interested individuals and businesses may apply for banner advertising by clicking the link or any "Place your Ad here.." at a desired banner location. Any other advertising of sites and/or game servers is strictly prohibited and is subject to immediate account banning across all services.
All advertisements are at the sole discretion of TitanX Administration.